In order to keep our members and employees safe during the pandemic, the Fort is implementing policies to designed to comply with state and local social distancing guidelines while still providing the best experience we can for our members.
As the pandemic situation changes and we learn more, some of these policies may be relaxed or adjusted accordingly.
Thank you for choosing the FORT. We hope you are as excited as we are to get back to the pool and courts at the FORT. The Club is implementing the following procedures and precautions based on the CDC guidance, local and state laws:
- Do not visit the Club when you are sick. Members should follow all CDC and local regulations and guidance: most importantly, members may not utilize the facility when sick or recently exposed to COVID. Our staff will be monitored for symptoms.
- Social distancing between different households must be observed. Only members or babysitters registered as part of the household family membership are permitted to sit together in a household “pod”.
- The Club will mark separated areas on the deck and in the grass for your use when visiting the club, to help visitors maintain distance; they are NOT assigned to particular households and you may set up in any available area when you visit the club. Household members must be 6 feet apart from other member households. If you are unable to follow social distancing requirements, you may be asked to leave.
- Bring your mask and wear a mask when not in the pool or on the court.
- Masks are required at Check-in.
- Attendance will be monitored and check-out will be required. Guests will not be permitted. Reservations may be required for extreme high-demand days.
- Please bring your own chairs or blankets. Tents and sunshades will be permitted in the grass but all canopies must fit within the household pod space and must be secured. Limited chairs will be available for use in pods.
- Hand sanitizer pumps are available for your use. Frequent hand washing with soap and water is recommended, or the use of the club or personal hand sanitizer.
- Please limit your time in the bathrooms and locker rooms. Come to the pool ready to swim and do not congregate in the locker room. Showers will not be available for use.
- The Clubhouse and upstairs deck and playset will be off limits at this time.
- Contact sports are not permitted in or out of the pool. Management will terminate any games that don’t follow social distancing guidelines; e.g., no "nuke-em" games on the volleyball courts. No loaner equipment will be available.
- The snack bar will be closed to start the season.
- Coolers are permitted. No glass containers or alcohol is permitted anywhere within the Club.
- There will be limited pods available near the baby pool. We want to make access fair; depending on demand; we may need to impose a reservation system on the baby pool area. No toys are permitted in the baby pool water. Please keep kid toys within your pod.
- We ask parents to consider if their children are capable of staying at least 6 feet apart from non-household members before bringing them to the FORT.
- Warning will be issued at the discretion of the Club Manager; decisions to suspend and/or terminate memberships will be at the discretion of the Board in consultation with the Club Manager.
Thank you for your patience as we work through all this challenging time. We hope you’ll remain flexible as we move forward in this unprecedented situation to help make FORT the best place we all can throughout the 2020 season.