Thank you for choosing the FORT. We hope you are as excited as we are to get back to the pool and courts at the FORT. The Club is implementing the following procedures and precautions based on the CDC guidance, local and state laws:
- Do not visit the Club when you are sick. Members should follow all CDC and local regulations and guidance: most importantly, members may not utilize the facility when sick or recently exposed to COVID. Our staff will be monitored for symptoms.
- Bring your mask -Masks are required at Check-in, in restrooms/locker rooms, in the upstairs game room, and in line for the snack bar.
- Hand washing with soap and water is recommended, or the use of the club or personal hand sanitizer.
- Please limit your time in the bathrooms and locker rooms. Come to the pool ready to swim and do not congregate in the locker room.
- The snack bar will be open to start the season.
- Warnings will be issued at the discretion of the Club Manager; decisions to suspend and/or terminate memberships will be at the discretion of the Board in consultation with the Club Manager.